Re: 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin

Harvey White

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 18:47:15 -0700, you wrote:

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 06:31 PM, Harvey White wrote:
<snip>

I'm not a "long time user" of the 7k series but I do like the 7CT1N.
I do, too. Don't always use mine, but they're nice. Best alternative
to a dedicated curve tracer that I know of.

Having said that, those little puppies are *expensive*, guess they're
in demand by people who want to measure transistor curves.

Of course, not a lot of this stuff is *cheap*.....

Harvey