Re: 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin

ArtekManuals

Jim

Bite the bullet and get her a gift certificate from a major shoe store 8^)

I bought a top of the line $2000 radio once ...cost me a matching diamond ring ...worth every penny

Dave
NR1DX
manuals@...

On 9/5/2018 8:29 PM, Jim Ford wrote:
Crap, now you guys have added to my wishlist the 7D20 and 7A13!  Oops, I spoke too soon, the 7A13 is already on the wishlist!
7D20 has a GPIB connection, so I gotta have one someday.  The wife will question my impeccable logic...
Jim

-------- Original message --------From: Raymond Domp Frank <@Raymond> Date: 9/5/18 4:49 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin
On Thu, Sep  6, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Harvey White wrote:

You can likely feed
the counter from the vertical signal output
Yes, you can. For a permanent setup, like Fabio seems to want, I wouldn't like a BNC plug in the socket on the front all the time but a counter *is* very useful.
A 7D20, effectively converting the 7623A into a digital 'scope with its own digital storage, isn't a good match for the analog storage functionality of the 7623A. In a 7603, a 7D20 makes for a very nice 'scope. The 7D20 is very much "analog-like".

Raymond

--
Dave
Manuals@...