Wow. Thank you for that. Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully more information will be in the news.
--Eric
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> Date: 9/5/18 6:15 PM (GMT-06:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Jon BATTERS
I’m very sorry to report that his post on 11/24/2017 is signed:

“Jon Batters, Grants Pass, Or.”

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of EricJ via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 6:50 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Jon BATTERS

Damn. That's not good. I remember talking to Jon a few times, really hope it's not the same guy, but it's looking grim.
--Eric
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> Date: 9/5/18  4:33 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Jon BATTERS
I don't often post to this list but I do read and archive it.  I just
searched my archive.  Jon Batters last posted to this list on 8/12/2018.
There is no signature on that post, but previous posts from the same email
address are signed:

"Jon Batters, Oregon"