Re: TekScopes Policy Regarding Contacting Members Off-List

EricJ

Actually Esmond I am quite readily able to see your email address. You are with bigpond.
--Eric
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------From: EJP <esmond.pitt@...> Date: 9/1/18 11:34 PM (GMT-06:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TekScopes Policy Regarding Contacting Members Off-List
Can I point out that the email addresses that are provided in the mail headers are only those of people who receive group emails, not of the entire group. So for example nobody could use them to contact me, as I don't. You would have to use the Web interface and select the Private option when replying, and when you do so you don't get to see my email, and I don't get to see yours.

Yet another reason to use the Web interface ;-)

EJP