De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Dennis Tillman W7PF
Enviado el: jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018 18:24
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] tektronix 214 option 94

Hi Miguel,

That is definitely an odd number for an option. Up until now I would have said options are ALWAYS listed in the catalogs as opposed to modifications which are never listed. But I just checked the 1983 catalog and the only options are 01 and 02 and they relate to different mains power for use in foreign countries. Does your 214 have an unusual power plug?

I just checked my 214 and it has no options. My option "insert" is blank.

Dennis Tillman W7PF