Re: My "new" Tek 485 with opt 4

ArtekManuals

The 1982 catalog lists Option 04 for the 485 indeed as EMC option
-DC
manuals@...

On 7/19/2018 4:25 PM, Reginald Beardsley via Groups.Io wrote:
I just got a nicely refurbished 485 which lists "opt4" under the SN. I could find no information despite several searches. I was surprised at how little information there was at the w140.com/Tekwiki. My 465 manual says opt 4 is EMI environmental. Is that true of the 485 also?

It came with a CD of the service manual, but I'd like to get a nice hard copy original if anyone has one they are willing to part with. I can offer a 465 and RM45 manuals in good condition in exchange.

--
Dave
Manuals@...