Re: 465B Square Wave problem

Timothy

Thanks for your input

I am using a short 50ohm bnc to bnc and it displays the correct wave on my other scopes. I just tried a second 2ft bnc to bnc and get the same result.

The attenuators such as c36 and c37 will not correct this much deviance. Nor will the compensation pots on the preamp. I have not tried much else.

But are you saying this could all be corrected with calibration? I am working on getting the correct hardware to calibrate but I wold like to get the square wave visually square, even if it is not calibrated. If there is still a issue, I believe there is, then I wont be able to calibrate until it is corrected.