Re: Stopping Lights from Strobing

Richard Knoppow

Lamp life for both incandescent and other types seems longest when allowed to run continuously. I have a porch light that runs all the time. I usually write the date on the base when replacing it. Mostly lasts a year or more.

Dave, I've had over a year's use form some I bought at Dollar Tree. They are on almost 24/7 and no failures so far. Due to my health, I leave them on while I'm sleeping so that I don't fall out of bed trying to find the table lamp.
Michael A. Terrell
--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@ix.netcom.com