Re: Double messages

Richard Knoppow

No double messages here. I use reflected e-mail for the list.

On 7/14/2018 11:15 AM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
Hello James,
The list owner, me, has no idea either. But since no one else is reporting
this problem, or if they have it they haven't said anything, I would look
inward at your computer and/or your profile settings rather than suspect
this is something the list is doing wrong. That seems pretty obvious to me
that this is where the problem lies.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roy
Morgan
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 8:04 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Double messages

Jim,

I have no idea, but if the list owner has not replied to you, I suggest an
email direct to him: (See links below)

Group Owner: TekScopes+owner@groups.io
<mailto:TekScopes+owner@groups.io>
Roy Morgan
k1lky68@gmail.com <mailto:k1lky68@gmail.com>

On Jul 6, 2018, at 6:01 PM, Jim Ford <james.ford@cox.net
<mailto:james.ford@cox.net>> wrote:

To whom it may concern, now that I can post to TekScopes, I get double
copies of every message. Very annoying! How do I get it to stop?
Thanks!
Jim

Richard Knoppow
dickburk@ix.netcom.com