Re: Parting out 465 (not B) and a 464

musicamex

The shaft size is 0.125 in or ~3.2mm. I didnt take the 368 back apart but
the one i cobbled together in it is the same I'm almost certain.

Sorry for the delay in responding. The small dish amplifiers i installed
for internet and cell phone here in my off the grid location are less than
reliable during monsoon season. Sometimes my replies can sit in my outbox
for 2 to 3 days. Still beats post.

Thanks again, Russ

On Friday, July 6, 2018, musicamex <musicamex@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, our internet has been dead . Let me measure and get back to you,
thanks, Russ

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018, Harvey White <madyn@dragonworks.info> wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 22:46:01 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Keith,
If you have the extension shaft to pot couplers available, I'd be very
interested. They are the cast aluminum with plastic insert ones with 2 #4
set screws, like on the "var" knobs on the voltage combo controls. I have
2 that are broken that i cobbled together some Mexico style repairs on.
One with shrink tube because the plastic was broken, the other with a brass
standoff that i drilled and tapped. I could probably use a few other small
parts too. Like the cord wrap plastic tabs. I'll look up the proper names
if you want me to.

If they are the same as the ones in a 7A18, 7A26 and so on, I may have
some. What's the shaft diameter?

Harvey

Thanks, Russ

--
Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.

99 times out of 10 a blown fuse is not due to a bad fuse.....