Re: MEDIA MAIL (Re: [TekScopes] I have two Tek manuals I don't think I need)

Vince A

David
You got to be vigilant at the PO, know before you go! Google and asking
questions here really helps you out. If it sounds fishy go back another day
or see another PO. Use a different guy/girl on another day at the PO.
Vince :)

---
-vince :")
Thank you for your reply
Got computer troubles, We have the answers!
Visit Starlite Systems
Starlitesystems Dot Com
My other computer cost's $35.00. Ask me about it

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:13 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

So, just fyi.. I went back to the PO and asked "What about the media mail
option?" ... Bascially, it was "Oh, that? $3.17" (for what was originally
$11.80). Pretty shocked that, like Dave says, they neglected to offer that
option in the first place when I requested "least expensive shipping
option."

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Artekmedia <manuals@...>
wrote:

They are trained NOT to tell you. You have to ASK for it or as the
tracking. Tell them it just a "manuscript" and DO NOT INCLUDE any
correspondence. You put a one page letter in there and suddenly it is a
1st
class mail

For a description google is your friend

-DC
ArtekManuals.com

On 6/26/2018 1:40 PM, John Griessen wrote:

On 06/26/2018 11:26 AM, David Berlind wrote:

what is "media mail?" when I go to the post office, they offer me a
slew
of options.. but "media mail" is not one of them.
use paypal shipnow to get a label for media mail with a little extra
discount.

--
Dave
Manuals@...