Re: 7854 readout does not conform to specification? (7L5 problem)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 04:21 pm, David C. Partridge wrote:

Håkan,

Do you have scans of the Wizards Workshop articles. They sound like an
incredibly useful reference.
Wizards Workshop was an internal Service magazine distributed to all Field Offices.
It contained service tips and mod info on pretty much any supported Tek product.
I don't recall how often it came, possibly on a monthly basis. Articles for each instrument
were then saved together on microfiche and added to the collection of the instrument.

So the answer to your question is no but I have pretty much all on microfiche.

Nedad, I'l check on 7854 tomorrow.
/Håkan