From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Raymond Cote
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:35 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] NEW to the group

On Jun 13, 2018, at 13:02, Joel R Kist <joel-kist@...> wrote:

About (Hiroshima)-- I would not say everyone at least in the USA; most do not know who are presidents past of the USA !!

Hi, my name is Joel and I have been reading the group messages for some time now and enjoy them. I was a sonar technician (Submarines)in the US Navy sometime ago, very early (1970's). Now retired I am drawn back to playing with the "TRONS". It is easy to see there is a abundance of knowledge here. I look forward to being guided by the group on some projects.

Joel

Hi Joel. Welcome to the group from another bubble head. I was a SINS technician, navy center late 60’s early 70’s. Operated Rota Spain and Holy Lock Scotland. Interesting work, interesting times.
Ray
KD9CCZ

---
https://www.avg.com