Re: 575 - advice sought from owners

David Holland

Nah its not so bad. Was only like 25-30$ (american) worth, but it was a
few years ago, so perhaps pricing has changed.

But no, the only testing I did on the old paper caps was to throw them in
the trash. They made a noise when going in, so I presume they were bad.

A few of the electros were definitely dried out tho. I had to take them
apart for restuffing.

David

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 6:18 AM John <John@...> wrote:

Thanks David. That's quite a list of capacitors: did you check the paper
ones you removed to see how they had faired?

John

--
Sent from Mobile Annoyance thingy, please pardon any typos