-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Gardner Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:43 AM

On 11/06/18 05:19, G Hopper wrote:
I suppose that for $55 there probably is some value in that offering
even if some of the chips are dead. I do have to chuckle since I have
some of the same stuff as NOS in my parts drawers and amongst the
boxes I've inherited from others. Never really considered the
possibility that any of it had value. "There's gold in them there
drawers!!!!"

Perhaps more than you might think - and they don't even have to be
unused. Look at the fleabay prices for "mustard capacitors" and
"germanium transistor"

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator