From: "oliver johnson via Groups.Io" <nojjamaica=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:49:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Stuff for Sale (no affiliation)

Quick question , are you from out of town ?? . I was told by the buyer thay
he will not deal with out of town buyers. If you were not local i wondering
why he would say that ?? If anyone did buy from this seller did they get the
same response ??
On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:38 AM, n4buq<n4buq@...> wrote: Weird
that Google would express that as 2 hours and 96 minutes instead of 3
hours and 36 minutes...

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ