Tektronix 2235 small/not work trace line move

Andrey Ulyanchenko

Hello sir! I need advice on replacing the resistors of the output amplifer. Sweep lines are very limited. Before replacing the resistors I ask here, it is possible to prompt what else to check. The nominal values of my measurements are signed on the diagram. A significant deviation in nominal values was found in R262, R257, R259, R268. The transistors are in good working order, the more the scanning lines are visible for both channels, they are simply poorly regulated vertically.
Thanks for the help.
p/s/ See my photo Tek2235 Heat resistor