Re: Troubleshooting tips for a Tek 485 scope

Brendan

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 10:11 pm, Reed Dickinson wrote:

Hi Gang:

I want to pass on a few troubleshooting tips I have developed as an aid
to keeping your 485 running perfectly. Follow these steps in sequence
for best results if your 485 ceases to run properly.
Wow! Thanks for great writeup. 485s are my favorite scopes. The attenuator boards are a work of art and amazingly complex just in themselves. Thank you again for sharing your experience and knowledge. I will follow these procedures next time my 485 breaks down.