Re: Tek-Sony 323 parts?

Jeff Woolsey

On 6/2/18 1:17 PM, John wrote:
I've just bought a 323 in excellent condition but with a missing handle. (367-0084). Very long-shot: does anyone happen to have a scrapper or spare?
Many thanks
John
I went to a bit of trouble getting my 323 working enough to connect a
1401A to someday.  Its one remaining problem (beside no handles at all)
is that the horizontal var control does nothing.  Either the wiper is
shot or the knob is loose on its shaft.  One of these years, I'll check
that out.

Sorry I can't help you. An even longer shot, does anyone have the combo
handles for the 323/1401A or 323/1501?

--
Jeff Woolsey {{woolsey,jlw}@jlw,first.last@{gmail,jlw}}.com
Nature abhors straight antennas, clean lenses, and empty storage.