Re: RG174?

G Hopper

I buy from The RF Connection as well. Great service and great prices.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Cliff Carrie <cliffcarrie@hotmail.com>
wrote:

What's a good source of 12 feet of RG174?

Search eBay for item number 112471540709.

It's described as 5M RP SMA WIFI Antenna WAN Router Female to Men
Connector Extension Cable Black

US $3.35 with free shipping from Shenzhen China delivered between June 14
and July 19. My recent experience with Far East purchases is that delivery
is generally on or before the earlier date.

5M is 16.4 feet. At this price, cut off the connectors and throw them
away, or get clever and save a 2 foot pigtail with connector from each end
to use on other projects.

I have purchased similar items, but possibly not from this seller. The
ones showing a black jacket are normally RG174 which is more flexible than
the beige RG316 ones, so better for an extender.

I have no connection to the seller, nor any specific experience with them.

Regards, Cliff Carrie