Re: 180A Time Mark Generator

Raymond Cote

This may not apply in this case but my old
Time code nixie based generator was repaired with. Robber grommets. I found these st Ace hardware of all places nitbRadio Shack. YMMV

On May 16, 2018, at 14:34, Jerome D Leach <jeromeleach17@gmail.com> wrote:

Recently picked one of these up in good, original condition. Seems to be an earlier one, with the serial being 5005. Pretty filthy, but literally has no dents, and does not exhibit any evidence of being tampered with.

The one issue that is obvious at this point, is that it possesses those rubber fan mounts, and they have rotted away.

Seems I have read here in the past that some folks have developed a repair for this situation. If so, I would appreciate knowing what others have done. Being a toolmaker by trade, I am sure I can come up with some sort of mounts. Still, I would like to see how other owners have addressed the problem.