Help using this Group

tinkera123

Hi all,

1. There are several Topics on this Site that I wish to follow closely. Is there a way for me to identify these Topics so that I don't miss any posts, even when I go away for a few weeks?? I know that I could write down the Topic name and do a Search ... but surely there is a better way?? Specifically, Topic "7633 readout drift" by Lop pol .... as my 7603 Scope has the same symptoms.

2. I was reading about Hastags ..... but none are listed ..... and I think the write-up stated that these are for use by the Owners/Moderators? Or can I use these to do achieve the above??

Cheers,
Ian