Re: 453 calibrator

Dale H. Cook

At 02:49 PM 5/9/2018, Lop Pol wrote:

BTW if anyone needs the 453 above SN 20,000 manual I can send it to you. I can't remember where I got it. It was a 6 part .rar download.
You got it from my domain - it is a scan of my physical copy, with the prints that use blue ink scanned in color.

Google has disabled the older CAPTCHA that I used on my domain, and I have been so busy that I haven't upgraded it. I hope to upgrade it this weekend and will let the list know that the download is again available.

Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html