Re: How old?

ArtekManuals

Brian

Chuck Harris' email reply took the words right out of my mouth

Tek serial numbers  have nothing to do with an actual  manufacturing date and not always continuous over m
long periods of time.

For those of you who are just tuning in, Since Brian didn't include the prior posts and are wondering what all this is about I have included them below for calcification and continuity

_*
*__*PRIOR POSTS*_

On 5/3/2018 9:21 PM, Brian Cockburn wrote:
Given a model number and a serial number is there a way to look up or estimate the time of manufacture?

Thanks, Brian.

ArtekMedia Replied:

Brian

Not really ...Tek serial numbers have nothing to do with time

Only way that gets you close is looking at date codes on caps and IC's

-DC
manuals@...

--
Dave