Re: Intermittent no trace / sweep.

vaclav_sal

Who cares about or or of ....
I need to remove / reinstall SWEEP (!) generator board.
Let me start with
since it is "older" technology - does the board "pulls-up" from "mother board"?
Or is it something different? Like sideways etc. instead of straight up.
It looks there is only one pair of wires which is soldered in, everything else is "plug in".

I like the idea of disabling the "delay sweep" time electronically - since I have no idea about the setting of presumably broken pot wafer.
And yes - if you pull the delay time knob on normally working scope it DOES change something even when the delay sweep levers are not used.