Re: 547, 546

Martin Malia

O.K. Thanks for the response Pete. I guess that s/n >17,000 is probably pretty close to the end of production. I don't recall ever seeing anything in the 20,000 range. Marty.

On Friday, April 27, 2018, 1:12:39 AM EDT, Pete Lancashire <xyzzypdx@...> wrote:

I gave away a 547 s/n > 17,000

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 7:04 PM Martin Malia via Groups.Io <highvolttesla94=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

  Speaking of the classic 547 scope, does anyone have any information on
how many of these scopes were manufactured or where to find this
information? I looked at the 547 manual on BAMA and the highest serial #
revision I saw was for #15,301 and up. If anyone has one with a serial#
higher can you let me know? I find these machines to be works of amazing
works of art. Thanks. Marty.
    On Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 11:28:19 AM EDT, Carl Hallberg via
Groups.Io <n9ess=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

  I see that people are still interested in the 547 scope.  That is one of
the scopes I had at work in the 1960s.  I have a 547 and a 546 to get rid
of cheeeeap.  I will not ship and I live about 60 miles from Chicago.  We
can talk about plugins if interested.
Carl W9CJH
n9ess@...

  Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 547 in New Hampshire cleaning
  To: TekScopes@groups.io
  Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 5:22 AM

  Just a quick update on the original 547 that
  was for sale. The first person
  in the queue
  to look at it took it. So, unfortunately, I never got the
  chance to grab it for the other forum member.
  However, the seller may have
  some other gear
  coming up for sale and I've asked him to keep me
  apprised.

35507547/xyzzy