Re: BNC Installation Tool

Gary Robert Bosworth

Going back to the mid 60's, I have always used a soldered T connector. Works like a charm, and it is dirt cheap.

Gary

On April 26, 2018, at 3:08 PM, Siggi <siggi@...> wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 16:53 Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@...> wrote:

I'm not sure now who "just uploaded some pictures of the tool" but there
was no link to the pictures and no mention of what album they are stored
in, making finding the pictures difficult...
That would have been HÃ¥kan, and the album is linked earlier in the thread.
Here's the link again <https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=45980>.

No offense, but I feel like this group's descending somewhat into a petty
quoting call-out war. Maybe we can cool that a little, as it really doesn't
add any value to the archive, and may deter valuable contributions?
Note that even when reading the thread in an email client and an unwitting
poster's committed the (mortal) sin of under or over-quoting, it's always
possible to click the link at the bottom of the email to zip into the
groups.io thread page.