Re: 547, 546

Martin Malia

Speaking of the classic 547 scope, does anyone have any information on how many of these scopes were manufactured or where to find this information? I looked at the 547 manual on BAMA and the highest serial # revision I saw was for #15,301 and up. If anyone has one with a serial# higher can you let me know? I find these machines to be works of amazing works of art. Thanks. Marty.

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 11:28:19 AM EDT, Carl Hallberg via Groups.Io <n9ess=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I see that people are still interested in the 547 scope.  That is one of the scopes I had at work in the 1960s.  I have a 547 and a 546 to get rid of cheeeeap.  I will not ship and I live about 60 miles from Chicago.  We can talk about plugins if interested.
Carl W9CJH
@n9ess
On Tue, 4/24/18, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 547 in New Hampshire cleaning
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 5:22 AM

Just a quick update on the original 547 that
was for sale. The first person
in the queue
to look at it took it. So, unfortunately, I never got the
chance to grab it for the other forum member.
However, the seller may have
some other gear
coming up for sale and I've asked him to keep me
apprised.

35507547/xyzzy