Re: BNC Installation Tool

Vince Vielhaber

That's the same one from the ebay link - same vendor and manufacturer too.

Vince.

On 04/25/2018 07:59 PM, Glenn Little wrote:

First find from my friend Google.

https://www.amazon.com/BNC-Tool-Connector-Tightening-Wrench/dp/B00MEW0SCM

On 4/25/2018 3:18 PM, Larry McDavid wrote:
Someone here mentioned a BNC installation tool. I took that in context
to mean a tool that holds a chassis-mount female BNC jack while
tightening the backside nut but I don't find any such tool when
searching, only tools to disconnect mated BNC connectors.

Did I misunderstand what was suggested for straightening bent BNC
connectors or can someone point me to such a tool?