Re: Replacement for Tantalum cap in 7603

tinkera123

Top posting is okay by me. I hope that someone will be gentle in reminding me if I forget that I am using an Email Mailing List rather than a Forum .... :)
Ian

The idea is to quote it all, delete what doesn't
apply, but still include enough of the previous post
so that others can tell what it was about, but not
so much that the quote "wags the dog" so to speak.

Top posters, like me, prefer it that way because the new
material is immediately in view, and we can scroll down
to the quoted material.

You will have to decide for yourself on that matter, I don't
presume to suggest that one method (top posting) is better
than all the others (but it is). ;) ;) ;)

-Chuck Harris