Re: Trying to fix up my 2213A

Ted Rook

I encourage the OP to go for the Artek Media 2213A pdf manual. I have it and the quality is
superb, color, hi-res, full size fold out schematics, page links.......and you get it immediately.

Ted

On 11 Apr 2018 at 5:58, tom jobe wrote:

That is quite a selection of free manuals someone is offering, but both
of the manuals they have are for the non-A version of the 2213 which is
a much different oscilloscope than the 2213A, especially in the power
supply section where many of the age related problems are found.
The best copy of the manual I have for the 2213A came from Artek Media
for very little money.
Original printed copies of the 2213A Service Manual are somewhat rare
and and usually 'pricey'.
I bought a 're-printed' copy of the 2213A manual years ago on eBay
before I had the capability to print schematics on 11 x 17 paper and I
found that 2213A 're-print' to be useless.
tom jobe...

On 4/11/2018 2:32 AM, Jeff Urban wrote:
It appears a free service manual is available here :

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tek/

Looks like 2 there, one is 15 MB and the other is 83 MB, obviously take the bigger one... :-)