Re: tektronics 2465b 400mhz nvram battery info

ADas

Hi Mark,
I will try this weekend when I have time, erasing nvram except for locations 1e00 to 1fff to establish whether exer02 obtained data is sufficient to keep scope "functional". If you know for sure that exer02 data keeps nvram functional for 2465a, i would expect it would do so all 246x scopes, based on my reading of the service manuals and as suggested by chuck also. I guess data for setting scope to last used settings, saved configurations for recall etc may not necessarily be part of the cal data.
My scope is 2467b, and i will report back once i have checked..

A.DAS