Re: tektronics 2465b 400mhz nvram battery info

Mark Litwack

The calibration data can be dumped via GPIB, at least on the 2445/2465 and 2445A/2465A. It's not been confirmed it can be done on the 2465B, but I suspect it would work on that too. I'm not aware of an automatic way to dump the whole NVRAM, but the hidden GPIB commands to do it piecemeal have been posted here:

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/tektronix-2465b-oscilloscope-teardown/msg1449647/#msg1449647

If you (or anyone) try it on the 2465B, let us know if it works or not.

As per that post, the data can also be written. So, if you have a GPIB interface it makes calibration backup and restore much simpler.