Re: Duplicate Messages and messages without previous context

Sebastian Garcia

Thank you very much, Dennis.

Sebastian.

On Sat, March 31, 2018 9:13 pm, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
To everybody,
You are not alone. I also find duplicate emails annoying and I find the
emails without any previous context to be frustrating.

I sent in a request to Groups.io technical support earlier today asking
why
both of these problems are occurring and what can be done about them.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vince
Vielhaber
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 12:10 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Duplicate Messages

It's odd. I'm on a number of groups.io lists and the only time I've ever
seen a dupe was when someone resent their own message. But on every one
of
those lists there are a few people that have complained about getting
dupes.

Vince.

On 03/31/2018 02:27 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
I have contacted Tech Support to find out the cause and how to stop
this if possible.

Dennis Tillman W7PF