Re: 500-series fan motor disassembly.

Sebastian Garcia

I uploaded some pictures:

As a reminder for anyone reading this (the posts from the web interface
removed the thread history), I'm looking for advice on removing the metal
end caps/retainers of the bushings assemblies.

Sebastian.

On Sat, March 31, 2018 6:44 pm, Sebastian Garcia wrote:
OK, now I see, in your assembly you have access to the tabs.

I will take a couple of pictures and share them in brief.

Thanks you,
Sebastian.

On Sat, March 31, 2018 6:37 pm, Shaun M wrote:
Sebastian,

As I recall, the tabs which hold the retainer to the endbell were
relatively easy to bend starting with a small flat blade screwdriver
followed by needle nose pliers. I bent them only far enough to remove
the
retainer. You can see in the mages that I did not straighten them out.

Shaun Merrigan