Re: P6046 Probe question

tom jobe <tomjobe@...>

You might also want have a look at the Tektronix P5200 series of differential probes, they have probes of various sorts.
Using a basic model P5200 got me away from floating 'the device under test' and the assorted dangers associated with floating the equipment you're working on.

On 3/23/2018 2:48 PM, David Berlind wrote:
Does anyone know if P6046 differential probe can be adapted to work just like a regular oscilloscope probe?What I mean is just a regular clip-on attachment of some sort instead of the nubby positive and negative terminals. Thanks.