Re: Tektronix 2465 capacitors etc. - Going deeper!

Ok, that is good to know. We were talking about the 2465, not the A or B versions.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: machineguy59 via Groups.Io <machineguy59=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 12, 2018 1:38 pm
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tektronix 2465 capacitors etc. - Going deeper!

Not on my schematic.
I checked three schematics, a 2465, a 2465A and a 2465B. Only the 2465A had the capacitor incorrectly inverted, with the negative pole connected to the junction of CR1131 and CR1132. The 2465 and 2465B schematics had it correct, with the POSITIVE pole of C1130 connected to the junction of cR1131 and cR1132. I am guessing the PCB layout has it correct since we haven't had a rash of failing C1030s.

But the schematic has C1130 drawn inverted.
Not sure what you mean here.

It was just a comment copied from the original message.