Re: App Notes

bobh@joba.com

I'll put a copy of the J16 datasheet up on the files area which includes the list of application notes.  A lot of the J16's have gone to industrial recyclers (see ebay) and the paperwork gets thrown out.

Bob.

On 3/7/2018 8:09 PM, Gary Robert Bosworth wrote:
I have the names of the Tek J16 photometer and radiometer Application
Notes. I am unable to find any of them in printed form. Very odd that
these useful technical articles should essentially disappear. One that I am
especially interested in is:

Measuring Pulsed Light Sources With the J16 and an Oscilloscope 58-A-2702-1

Someone somewhere must have these useful publications.

Gary

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 10:26 PM, stefan_trethan <stefan_trethan@...>
wrote:

Perhaps they could use it to demonstrate how their reputation, which
they have exploited over the later decades, was once warranted.

But who knows, maybe they don't want their current contributions,
which sometimes amount to no more than flinging crap at the
competition, measured by that.

ST

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 6:06 AM, Gary Robert Bosworth
<@grbosworth> wrote:
You can't be serious.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:45 PM, Artekmedia <manuals@...>
wrote:
Gary
Curious ..... what is the motivation in this day and age for Tektronix
keep a repository of 30+ year old applications notes?
-DC
manuals@...

On 3/4/2018 12:36 AM, Gary Robert Bosworth wrote:

Thank you Ronald. I hope you can find them. Hard to believe they are
not
readily available through Tektronix. Why can't Tektronix maintain a
repository?

Gary