Re: Tek 7623A - Inverted and compressed Horizontal only from TB (was 7623A + 7A26 + 7B53)

Fabio Trevisan

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:27 am, Roger Evans wrote:
Fabio,
If you look at the 7B53A manual schematic <8>, it shows the waveforms that
should appear on the A11, B11 backplane connectors and from there to the input
to U150. Are they both present and correct?
Regards,
Roger
Hi Roger,
Thanks... I didn't have chance to set it up properly on the bench for a probing session... That's probably my next step, when I'll also check the LVPS for actual voltages and ripple.
I did have chance to re-touch the Hor. Gain trimpot (R512) and found it was at its minimal setting... I turned it back and forth a few times, to be sure I wasn't having a problem of bad or no wiper contact and no... the trimpot is acting smoothly... and even at the maximum setting, the horizontal sweep increased to from 4.5 divisions to about 7 divisions. Still not enough, but at least it's responsive.
Rgrds,
Fabio