Right / Best way to rename a topic

Fabio Trevisan

Hello Folks,
My last topic was about the Tek 7623A I was prospecting to purchase.
Well, it's purchased already and I even started discussing its problems and getting replies...
So I would like to rename the topic, so the subject reflect the ongoing discussion...
Is there a right way to give the topic a new name, like I see sometimes on the list... e.g.: New Subject... (was old subject)?
I`m taking the opportunity to improve my usage of the group, in order to maintain the topic integrity and assure search-ability, etc...
Rgrds,
Fabio