Back feet for 335 scope

Phillip Potter

Hello all,

The feet on the rear of my 335 are crumbling apart, literally!

I talked to Walter at Sphere and he has nothing even close, and searches on the net reveal nothing... so, I am coming to the group to see if there might happen to be someone who has any extra rear feet (Tek PN 348-0425-00) or even just one, that could be spared (or loaned?) to me as an example of a complete foot?  I don't know if they could be 3-D printed or cast, but I don't have even one that is complete... mine are all crumbled.

Here is a picture of what it looks like (borrowed from the internet):

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/33014/1?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Thanks for any suggestion or help you can provide.

Phil