Re: Re-introduction to the group

jafinch78 .

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 07:13 pm, Jon Batters wrote:

Again, the 500-in-1 is great and has a large manual with it. I put my manual
in a large 10x20 , 3-ring binder so the pages lay out flat .
Hi Jon Batters,

Any way by chance you have a collating scanner available at the library around you where you can scan the document?

Scans are usually free and I'd pay you to scan a copy of the 500-in-1 manual. I'm thinking will be easy since you have in single page 3-ring binder format reads like.

I'm educated guessing that others will pay you for a PDF copy also.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration Mr. Batters.