Re: Does this = board trashed?

Brendan

Thank you for the advice. Exactly what I was looking for. I came into to this knowing there would be a giant learning curve and the only way for me to learn is to do it. This scope was destined for the trash heap. I paid $40 for it and received well over that in education. If I can get it to work that will be awesome. If not, I'm not going to beat myself up. Live and learn. So far I have rescued a 2213a, two 453's, two 485's and a 468 none were working when I got them, now they are all working in my little lab. This one is is on life support but I'm trying.