Re: Did Tek produce a "normal" d.c. to 50 GHz scope that one could easily poke around with ? { vs. the 11801 / 11802/ 11803, CSA 803 series }

cmjones01

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:50 am, Leo Bodnar wrote:
You are probably thinking of DL-11? http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/DL-11
You're quite right, that's the one. Thank you for the correction.

Another delay line trick I have used is inserting it into the circuit under
test before the stage/driver you are working on but tapping the trigger off
before the DL. This way observed signal is delayed but the driver remains
undisturbed (assuming it can tolerate degraded risetime at the input.) This
will break most systems but is useful for characterising the
driver/interconnects performance.
A neat trick. Thank you for the hint - I'll remember that one!

Chris