Re: Tek 2430A - please tell me it's a good scope... :]

Vince Vielhaber

I have two of them. I like them both.

Vince.

On 02/13/2018 10:02 AM, Marcin Marzeta wrote:
Dear Group,

My first post here. I'm in Poland and I design and build tube guitar amps.
I currently own a reliable 7603 and have recently started fixing my old 465 with DM44.

Yesterday I snapped and bought a 2430A. I think I really need built-in measurements as they make life easier. The problem is I'm not sure if I made a good choice... 2430A I bought looks fully working with all originall manuals and even probes, very good condition. So I'm actually looking for a general opinion on the model - is it a good one?