Re: Tek 2430A - please tell me it's a good scope... :]

Harvey White

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:02:45 -0800, you wrote:

Dear Group,

My first post here. I'm in Poland and I design and build tube guitar amps.
I currently own a reliable 7603 and have recently started fixing my old 465 with DM44.

Yesterday I snapped and bought a 2430A. I think I really need built-in measurements as they make life easier. The problem is I'm not sure if I made a good choice... 2430A I bought looks fully working with all originall manuals and even probes, very good condition. So I'm actually looking for a general opinion on the model - is it a good one?
I have one and I like it. Nice portable scope. Bandwidth should be
fine for what you do.

Harvey