From: Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.r.hunter@...>
Sent: Feb 1, 2018 1:12 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] New file uploaded to TekScopes@groups.io

The point I'm trying to make is zip files open without using any
third-party software. It's integrated into Windows Explorer and probably
most other modern operating systems' file managers.

Malc

On 1 February 2018 at 18:08, Brian via Groups.Io <
brianas1948=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I merely mentioned that as it is the most common one used for zip files ,
but equally as you mention them winrar, winzip or 7zip will open rar files
as well as zip files and others . I dont see what the problem is , we all
have our favourite archive generators and they all , these days, open many
files types .

Brian