From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of NigelP
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 10:22 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Any experience with ELECTRONIC LOADS would be appreciated

I've had several requests for schematics; I think I've uploaded two files, a PDF scan and a DSN file which is the output of ISIS Schematic Capture (not sure if it is compatible with anything else). Note my actual unit has 4x BDX60 Hometaxial transistors in it (when you work for a semiconductor company you tend to use their products!!!).

Also note to ignore the date shown on the schematic; I had a mad tidying up of all my ancient paper-drawn equipment circuit diagrams recently and the program doesn't let me back-date the file :-(.