Re: 2465B no screen readout

Joe Laffey

I don't remember precisely, but I seem to recall one of the scopes needing you to turn the readout intensity back and forth *twice* to display the readout. I think this had something to do with the intensity for use with the camera attachment and single shot trigger mode.

So try turning the intensity knob for the readout all the way counter clockwise and then all the way clockwise and then all the way counter clockwise again, and then up to the desired level. Worth a try....

--
Joe Laffey

On Jan 27, 2018, at 11:24 PM, bradley.kimbrough@gmail.com wrote:

Hello All,

I recently overhauled my 2465B power supply. Prior to the power supply work, the scope was functioning properly. Following repair, the scope will start up, the trace is working, but there is no screen readout. All voltages are in specification. The readout intensity is turned all the way clockwise for scale factors on.

Could it be a faulty A4 board?

Regards,

Brad