Re: Any experience with ELECTRONIC LOADS would be appreciated

Pete Lancashire

Prices fluctuate a lot, just put one in the Ebay search/notify and keep
watch of your emails. If a match is found you will get an email once a day.

One reason for the high prices is 90% of the sellers are clueless what
something sells for vs what the asking price. They see someone posting
a dog turd for $100 and all of sudden there are 50 listings for dog turds
from $50 to $500.

Can take up to a year for it all to settle down.

-pete

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Dick <w1ksz@...> wrote:

A few years ago I picked up a Kikusui PLZ-150 Electronic load. Just looked
at

a couple on e-Pay and got sticker shock. Don't know why they are so
expensive

these days.

73, Dick, W1KSZ